- In case of bad weather during play, you need to stay at the course until a decision has been made by the club to cancel or continue to play. This decision will be made as soon as possible after being called off the course. Please stay at the course until the decision has been made.
- In case of bad weather, the decision to cancel play will be made by 4:15. League will be canceled if carts are not allowed on course.
- A shotgun start will be utilized each night with a 5:30 start from May 4th – August 24th, and a 5:00 start on August 31st and September 7th. Please be at your designated starting hole and ready to play at the specified time.
- PLEASE keep pace.
- 2022 League Team Sponsorship Fee – $175
- 4 Players required each night of League Play
- League Greens Fees – $25
- League Cart Fees – $18 ($9 per rider)
- There will be a voluntary $3 event entry fee each week for prizes.
- A variety of event formats will be used throughout the season. We will be playing Scrambles, Best Balls, Individual Low Gross/Low Net, Scrumbles and various other games.
- Prizes will be awarded each week
- Points will be awarded on an individual and team basis depending on the event. Individual Game points are awarded for both Gross and Net. 2-Some Game points are awarded per player and 4-Some Game Points are awarded to the team. The team with the highest point total at the end of the season will be deemed the 2022 League Champions and will be awarded a trophy.
2-Some Games / Each Person
4-Some Games / Each Team